- Three low-pass filters for 1.7, 3.2 and 8.0 GHz
- In microstrip technology on Teflon substrate.
- Transmissonsdämpfung: s21 <0.2-0.4 dB
- Attenuation: s21> 50 dB up to 3 - or 5 times the cutoff frequency.
- Developed with HP-MDS.
- Bandpass 7.5 to 2.6 GHz
- Coupled microstrip lines on Teflon substrate.
- Developed with HP-MDS
- Mixer from 8 - 10.4 GHz
- LO Power: 6 dBm
- Conversion loss: 5 dB
- Noise figure: 5 dB
- HP-MDS simulation and beam-lead diodes built.
Single Side Bandput
- Einseitenbandversetzer in strip line technology
- Range: 2 to 3 GHz
- In microstrip technology on RO4003 substrate
- Single side band put - ESV integrated
- Range: 0.05 to 5 GHz
- Bias Tee
- For trouble-free and wide-band power of the RF line.
- Range: 2.5 - 26.5 GHz
- Transmission loss: s21 <0.2 - 1 dB
- Input reflection: s11 <15 dB
- Varying Amplifier
- With SMT components, adaptation and power supply.
- For different frequency ranges from 0 to 10 GHz
- Varying Reinforcements: s21 40-20 dB
- Developed with HP-ADS
Resonators for Humidity Measurement
Resonators with small external stray fields, which emit only very small.
This cavity and line resonators have been developed for measuring the moisture.
Field simulation of resonator
Field simulation of resonator The resonators for humidity measurement were optimized using HP-HFSS. Through the simulation was the penetration depth in materials with different dielectric properties are determined.
- Dr.-Ing. Frank Daschner
- Telefon: 0431 / 880-6169
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in publications or other information materials for this project please contact the secretary or to the persons indicated above.